Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beautiful Day

Hi Guys, Kase here. Mom and Dad said we needed to get some fresh air today, so we went for a walk. I didn't complain...I like being outside. I have this thing called a Bundle Me in my carseat. It's supposed to be used to cover my face when it's cold, but I like to see what's going on so I usually pull it off. Mom doesn't like it when I do that. Anyway, I got all bundled up in my Hawkeye hat, monkey mittens, and puppy slippers. I stayed warm and dry in my stroller and had a great walk. I think I'm ready for a nap after that walk...I'm kind of sleepy.




Umm hi, my name is Molly. I was super excited when Daddy said the word "walk" because I really really like walks. I usually get so excited that I choke myself on my leash when I run so fast. Don't worry, I didn't let anybody get lost...I showed them where to go...I like to lead on walks. It was really wet outside and I got really dirty so I had to have a bath when I got home. Then after bath I was being crazy and digging in the chair and Mommy took a picture of me. I REALLY don't like baths...I get water in my ears and it just won't come out! I sure hope all of this snow melts soon so I can go on more walks. But I don't want to ever ever have a bath again...can someone tell my Mom & Dad that info?

No comments:

Post a Comment