Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6 months

I realize I've been a bit behind in my blogging these past few months. So, here's an attempt at updating our lives. Here's our sweet buddy boy at 6 months old:

At his appointment he weighed 14 lbs 14 oz (15th percentile) and 25 inches (20th percentile). His head, on the other hand, is in the 75th percentile so he's apparently extremely smart :)
Here's a picture of his new trick:

He's super pumped about being able to sit now. He has also started scooting while sitting on his butt. If he sees a toy that he likes he tries SUPER hard to get it. Sometimes it leads to face plants on the floor, but he's a tough boy! No teeth have popped through...yet. He still loves sucking on his toes, loves reading books, and LOVES being held by Mommy. We may have a big Mommy's Boy on our hands. If he can see Mommy, he wants to be by Mommy. What can I say, I've got a soft spot for my baby boy :) Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment