Monday, January 31, 2011

7 months old

Attempt #1:
"Not now Mom, I'd rather play with this paper."
Attempt #2:
"Oh, you want to see what this says? OK, here you go."
Attempt #3:
"Hey, let me see that thing you're holding. And no, you can't have this piece of paper!"
Attempt #4:
"Mom, just take that paper away if you want me to look at you."

Kase turned 7 months old on January 24! As you can see, our 7 month photo shoot was a bit challenging...I think the days of taking pictures with his "month" papers are over. He has changed SO much this past month, with his fun personality showing itself more and more everyday! I think he weighs around 17 1/2 pounds, loves his cereal and baby food. I've begun making my own baby food (which I find EXTREMELY fun), and Kase loves it! Our most recent vegetable has been a mixture of sweet potatoes, carrots, and turnips...it was a big hit! Crawling is going to be happening any day now too. He is such a sweet boy and is such a joy to have in our lives!

1 comment:

  1. He is adorable and I can't believe how much he's changed! You'll have to fill me in on the baby food...I want to make my own too :)

    ReplyDelete