Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post Tax-Season Weekend

TAX SEASON IS FINALLY OVER!!! I am excited, can you tell?! This past weekend we went overnight to Des Moines for a relaxing weekend, and some fun shopping :) I have to take this time to brag about my wonderful and supportive husband. He surprised me with a pregnancy massage this weekend at a spa in Des Moines! For all of you expecting mommies, a pregnancy massage is a MUST!!! It was so wonderful to have all of my aching spots pampered. I'm so thankful to have a supportive husband who surprises me with things he knows I love. Keith has been more than wonderful these past months, I feel so lucky to have someone who loves me and our baby as much as he does. He will be a wonderful daddy! Here's a picture of the certificate he made me telling me about my massage. The certificate is from Daddy & Baby!


We also had a great time shopping on Saturday, buying some more baby furniture, dreaming of future projects at Lowes, even shopping for nursery accessories at Gordman's and Michaels! Below is a picture of Keith's newest Hawkeye and most favorite Hawkeye purchase that he bought this weekend.

It was so wonderful to have an overnight get-away just the two of us one last time before we become parents! Thanks, love, for a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment