Tuesday, April 20, 2010

30 weeks and chubby feet!

We hit the 30 weeks mark this week...3/4 of the way done! It's hard to believe how fast time has gone since we found out that we were pregnant...only a few more short weeks until we meet our little boy! I would like to take this time to thank the inventor of flip-flops. Without this wonderful creation I would have extremely painful and swollen feet. :) Keith and I have had a blast decorating our nursery, and are getting very close to having it complete! During Easter break Keith went and bought our crib and had it assembled by the time I came home from work. This past weekend we also picked up the dresser and the glider/ottoman combination. We hope to take some pictures and post them in the near future. For now, you'll have to get your entertainment in seeing my expanding belly :)





2 comments:

  1. Yeah for flip flops! They are a life saver at the end! 10 more weeks to go! Yeah! I am coming home in July and I REALLY think we need to have a reunion of me, you, Maggie and Kristi and all the babies...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for it! We'll be in NW Iowa July 24-July 30 for family vacation but could come a little earlier if that weekend works for everyone!

    ReplyDelete