Friday, March 23, 2012

puzzles

 Kase's interest in puzzles hasn't slowed down lately...in fact, I would say it's increased significantly!  It's probably because he's become quite good at them, so I think he has more fun with them now.

This is his "Momma, help me" face.
I find myself torn when he makes this face.  I know he can do it, he shows me that he can all the time.  However, I hate seeing him struggle.
I need to fight myself and not automatically jump in and solve his issues, but let him figure things out on his own.
It's difficult to try and teach self-confidence!

I love puzzles for kids. Not only does it teach fine motor skills, but it helps teach new things like vocabulary words, colors, counting, problem-solving, all kinds of things!

 WE DID IT!!! Or as Dora says, LO HICIMOS! (Kase is a BIG Dora fan).

No comments:

Post a Comment