Thursday, March 29, 2012

how does she do it?

 How does she do it?
And by she...I mean our babysitter.

Today two if Kase's buddies came to play.  They were only here for an hour.  And I'm exhausted.  EXHAUSTED.  That might be partly because I spent the last two days listening to various speakers talk about various legislative issues that impact education (zzzzzzzzz...this is me snoring).  

But fo realz.  Even though these are three of the cutest kids ever, watching three active toddlers is crazy!  Today has convinced me (even though I was already certain this is true) that there is a special place in Heaven for babysitters, complete with the most beautiful wings God ever created.  I'm also convinced that babysitters are angels on Earth.  I wish everyone had a babysitter like we do.  She is a true TREASURE.

Let me introduce you to some of Kase's buddies

This is Dayton.  His dimples, blue eyes, and curly hair will break hearts someday.  Parents, lock up your daughters!  He spent a large portion of the hour putting all of the balls he could find onto the chair, then hoarding them from Addilyn & Kase!

This is Addilyn (Kase calls her Addi).  She's very sweet and very smart, not to mention a cute little peanut!  She liked playing with our Leap Frog alphabet toy we have on the fridge.  I said she was smart...this girl (she's not even 2 yet) can sing the entire alphabet.  Whoa!

 Kase had a rough time sharing his toys.  And, of course, Dayton & Addi went for his favorite toys so that made the sharing even more traumatic.  However, by the end of the hour, he was almost content sharing.

I tried to get a group picture...this was the best I got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment