Thursday, January 19, 2012

grody

I had big plans tonight...BIG plans.  Keith was going to be gone, so I had some big plans to get some work done.  

But, Little Buddy wasn't feeling well tonight, so I put aside my big plans and spent a little more time snuggling, and a little more time loving.

The events that followed, however, were NOT a part of my plans.

Disclaimer: If you have a weak stomach, or have just eaten, you might want to skip these pictures.
If not, go ahead and scroll down...and laugh.


Yep, that's EXACTLY what it looks like.

That is POOP in my bathtub.

I don't know if this tractor will ever be the same.

THIS...WAS...GRODY

I think I scrubbed the bathtub so hard that I think I scrubbed the enamel clear off the tub.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go wash my hands for the 13th time.

No comments:

Post a Comment