Sunday, November 6, 2011

faves/not faves

These things are my new favorites and not so favorites:

1. The Couch
I LOVE climbing on the couch. I can't climb up by myself, but if I go to Mom and say "help" she'll put me up here. Then I like to try and climb on the end tables when Mom's not looking. I also like to read books and drink my juice on the couch. I'm a pretty big stud!2. The Winter Coat
I'm NOT a big fan of this new coat...see how fake this smile is? Mom's just lucky I wasn't screaming for this picture!3. Cell Phones
I've been a big fan of cell phones for a long time, Mom just thought this picture was cute.4. The Moon
One of my favorite books at my babysitter's house is about Pooh counting the moon & stars. And now, I like to see the real moon! Randomly during the night I walk to Mommy and say "come," take her hand and we walk to the window. Sometimes if I'm lucky, Mommy takes me outside and we can get a really good look at the moon. This happens multiple times a night. Then before bed we say "nigh-nigh," blow kisses, and "see yater (see you later)" to the moon. Chances are good that I'll wake up tomorrow morning asking to see the moon. 5. Mom's New Cabinets
Mom and Dad brought these new cabinets from our house in Pella, and they're just the perfect size for me to climb in! This weekend Nana & Papa were here with their puppy Mia. Mia's another of my favorite things, so I wanted to share my fun with the puppies. I made Daddy put the puppies in the cabinet with me. I said, "Mia Molly too?" And look what happened! Don't they look excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment