Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm 2 months old!


Believe it or not, I'm 2 months old now! Mommy says she's in denial, but it's true, I'm growing up. I had my 2 month appointment today. Here's my stats: 23 inches long and 10 pounds 15 ounces. My doctor tells me I'm a lightweight...I just say I'm long and lean :) I also had 3 shots. I survived, and so did Mommy, but we both cried.
Things I'm learning this month: I'm getting better at holding my
head up. I still hate tummy time, but sometimes Mom forces me
because she said it's good for me. I really like being talked to and sung to. If you're lucky, and if I'm in a good mood I might even sing along with you. Mom & Dad say my smile is very handsome and I try to show it to them as often as I can. I'm also learning how to fall asleep by myself. It's kind of a rough process for me and Mommy, but again, she says it's good for me. I'll have to take her word on it, because I'm not a fan of it right now.
Mom says I'm going to have a new friend soon! She says her friends, Matthew & Nichole are going to have a baby boy soon. I'm very excited to meet him and run and jump and play with him! Come soon Baby Kelderman!

1 comment:

  1. Baby Kelderman can't wait to meet and have play dates with Kase...the countdown in on!!

    ReplyDelete