Sunday, April 21, 2013

Lydia @ 3 months

Happy 3 month birthday (a few days late) Little Lady Lydia!


Your personality is coming out more and more every day, it's so sweet watching you grow.  You giggled today and I have to admit, I teared up a bit.  You're growing TOO fast.  Mommy is the lucky recipient of most of your smiles...I love that I'm your favorite :)

  
You love to sit on my lap and stare at your cute little toes.  You've also recently taken more of an interest in toys and books.  Mommy loves to put a toy in front you and watch you figure out how to grab it and bring it to your mouth.  One of your favorite toys is the exersaucer, it's also one of Kase's favorite places for you to play.


Your brother adores you...we often have to pull him off of you so you aren't smothered.  I think his favorite part of each day is coming to wake you up in the morning.  "Good morning Baby Sister!" is your wake-up call.


On Friday at your doctor appointment you weighed 12lbs 4oz and are about 24.5 inches long.  You've outgrown almost all of your 0-3 month clothes (only your sleepers fit), but are at an awkward stage where 6month Carters clothes are still a bit too big.


A few weeks ago you started sleeping for an 8-hour stretch, waking up to eat, then go back to sleep until you're woken up.  Mommy is a big fan of your new sleeping habits. Oh how I love that 8-hour stretch!

At Vicki's you eat 2 5oz bottles, and Mommy has had to start taking supplements to keep up with your eating habits! Oh well, all for a great purpose.


Before you were born I was terrified of having a girl.  Now I can't imagine my life without you.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post and a precious little baby girl! Anxious to see you all again this weekend for her baptism! :) Love you all! "Auntie Deb"

    ReplyDelete