Thursday, December 6, 2012

little update

Hello readers!  I apologize for the lack of blogging these days.  I was trying to decide what I should do with my blog since I now have to pay (BOOO!).  But, I kind of decided it was worth it to not have to figure out a whole new blog website.  So, I'm back!
Nothing too exciting in the Sietstra household, just life as usual.  

Kase is SUPER pumped about Christmas, probably because there are now presents under the tree.  Yesterday I wrapped one for Molly and he asked if we could "celebrate Molls today."  I also think that he thinks Christmas is a store or an event like a parade.  We're attempting to bring Jesus into Christmas this year.  We talk about making Jesus a birthday cake (to which Kase thinks it's his own birthday) and we have a Jesse Tree which has a different ornament for each day of December with Bible verses. 

Keith's staying busy with basketball coaching but enjoys having his weekends free to have some super fun family time.  Last week he braved the crazies in Des Moines and went Christmas shopping with me!  He was even brave enough to wander into Toys R Us on a Saturday...that place is beyond crazy.  Thankfully I'm not a "browser" when it comes to Christmas shopping, so we did a lot of shopping in a few short hours.

On a pregnancy note, I'm now 34.5 weeks pregnant...and this is how I feel:

I'm down to weekly doctor visits and am growing by the minute.  I'm constantly uncomfortable, sleeping doesn't really happen very easily, it's difficult to breathe, and I had to buy a bigger ring because my wedding ring doesn't fit anymore.  However, as uncomfortable as I am, I'm EXTREMELY thankful for this baby and can't wait to meet him/her!  Now if we could only come up with a name for a baby girl...hmm...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment