Saturday, September 15, 2012

apple pickin' belly growin' fun

A few years ago Keith and I went apple picking with my family who lives in Pella.  Since then we haven't been able to go with them due to busy schedules, and won't be able to go with them this year either, so we decided to go on our own!  Kase LOVED picking the apples, and it was great to be able to have a family activity in the midst of our busy fall.  Hopefully this is a new tradition we can continue in the coming years!

 first we had to have a lesson in not eating or picking up the apples on the ground


daddy got his weight-lifting workout in for the day!
   

 



"Mommy, are you coming too?"


This is one of three apples (that I know of) that he ate while we were picking.



 Mommy was there too...

I'm not quite sure what Kase is looking at here...

like I said earlier, Daddy got his workout in at the orchard! :)
 


and since I know you're all dying to see Baby S, here's Mommy & Baby at 23ish weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment