Monday, February 20, 2012

kase the builder

 Kase is a pretty proud architect.
He loves seeing how tall he can build the towers.
Usually he feels the need to combine two blocks of the same color, and THEN he can place them on the tower.
Mommy is so proud of his nerdy building habits :)


 And, of course, Kitty needs to watch Kase build the towers.  Periodically during the building process Kase carries Kitty over to the tower, shoves Kitty's face into the tower, and says "Kitty, See?"  We can't do much without Kitty's involvement these days.

 I may or may not have put a block in a place where I knew Kase would hate it.
OK, I admit it.  I did it on purpose.
I think it's funny when he gets upset at things like that.
It reminds me of myself :)
That's something I would do.
I get upset about things like that.

 It's funny when the towers fall down.
Then he says, "build again?!"

So we do.  We build again!

And again...

And again...

No comments:

Post a Comment