Sunday, October 23, 2011

too much fun

This is me and my buddy, Walker Kelderman.My momma & daddy are friends with his momma & daddy. They came to our house this weekend for a playdate! This was us a few months ago in March:A lot has changed since then! I used to be bigger than him...but now he's taller than me! I wasn't too excited about sharing my toys at first, but Walker's a cool dude, so I got over it and started sharing.

We played some hoops (just like our daddies used to do)We took some rides on my super cool bus
We ran up and down the hall, giggling at each other in the mirrorI stole the train from him right after Momma took this picture :)We got a kick out of watching Molly go potty outsideAnd then we took a bath! I wasn't too sure about Walker sharing my tub with me...I was kind of confused.I think Walker was confused too!But then I showed him how I line up my toys on the edge of the tubWhat's up dude?!And to top off the night...high fives all around!Thanks Walker for coming to play toys with me! Let's play again sometime, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment