Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kase & Callie

I have a new cousin!!! My Uncle Jeff & Auntie Cara welcomed baby Callie Jayne to their family on July 6. She's pretty :) My mommy tried to take some pictures of me with Baby Callie, but I wasn't real interested, but neither was Callie. I'm not smiling in any of these pictures, but at least they got the two of us in the same picture together!

"Nope, not gonna smile Mom"
"Umm, Uncle Jeff, Baby Callie is crying."
"Hey, good job Uncle Jeff! I'll smile now...but I'm not going to look at the camera!"
"BABY!" (One of Kase's favorite words to say)
"Are we about done?"

Babies & their Mommies
"I'm SO over this picture thing"
"OK, one SMALL smile"We had a great time meeting Baby Callie! She's a very sweet little girl, who is loved very well by her Mommy & Daddy. We're very excited to watch Callie grow into a beautiful little girl. We love you Miss Callie Jayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment