Thursday, April 21, 2011

vacation

We're on vacation...which means a few days of no makeup, sweatpants, slippers, naps, too much Diet Mt Dew, reading, and extra play time with this sweet, sweet boy:



We are borrowing my aunt & uncle's lake house for a few days. It's cold and rainy, with no hope of it warming up in the next few days, but we're enjoying some relaxing time indoors with our little family.

Traveling went well. We left after school/work yesterday and headed up north. Kase slept for a little over an hour before supper. We stopped in Clear Lake for something to eat, and then it was time for Mommy to sit in back with Kase for some entertainment (for him, not me). Molly was very concerned why I wasn't sitting in the front seat:

She "checked in" on me multiple times during the remainder of our trip. All was good in the back seat...me and my little buddy were busy playing and reading books:


Kase has a new trick he's just started...he loves pulling himself up next to any and every object he can find...












and then....

HE LETS GO!!!
he's pretty excited about his new trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment