Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm a busy boy

Today after supper I was on a mission! I scooted myself backwards into the corner by our patio door and found Molly's basket of boys! OH BOY! And then it was time for...

BATH TIME!!!
Oh how I LOOOOVE my bath!


"Umm, what happened to the water?"
You'll never guess what happened next...

Baby's 1st haircut!



he did so good, and now...

is a blondie!



It's becoming more and more difficult to get him to sit still these days!
He very rarely sits still anymore...but still no forward crawling. He loves standing next to furniture, climbing onto our laps, and spin in circles to play with all of his toys.


But who could resist this cute face? :)


Kase Michael, you bring more joy to our lives than we ever thought possible. Seeing you grow is truly amazing. Your Mommy & Daddy love you more than you could ever know, and we're so thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment